Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You Know What I Miss?

I miss toilet paper dispensers in bathroom stalls that let you get more than ONE square of of toilet paper.

Today, the kids and I went to the movies to see AMC Summers Kids Camp Movies. They show an older movie and charge $1. Being an experienced mother I KNOW - from experience that kids always HAvE to go usually at the moment the movie peaks - their need to go NOw is equally proportionate to the swell of music and upswing in drama. I make the boys go to the bathroom just before the movie starts.

Today, I took Joey one last time before the movie started and the dispenser in the stall had toilet ppar - a whole big roll of not cheapy thin toilet paper but it dispensed ONE sheet at a time. There was a sign next to the dispenser saying that it would spill out what was environmentally needed to do the job. Um yeah - unless oompa loompas or Cheryl Crow are doing "the job" trust me -one sheet is not enough.

I am not saying one needs half a roll to do the "job" but we certainly need more than one sheet.

We did discover though that if you fold the sheet up and wave your hand by the sensor you can get it tospit out a few more sheets.

In our search for a greener world we've gone a little overboard I think. I'd rather wipe my butt and have it clean than smell like poo.

1 comment:

~LL~ said...

ROFLMBO!!! I hear you and totally understand! How frustrating.