Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Some things MeMe

SOME THINGS MEME

What Was I Doing 10 Years Ago?

July 1998.....I was living in New Mexico and had just found out we were expecting Tommy. (funny how were expecting again due the same day)

5 Things On My To-Do List Today
1. Mop the kitchen and bathroom floors
2. Clean the bathrooms
3. Finish up my invitations
4. fertilize the back yard
5. water the front yard


5 Snacks I Enjoy

1. Dark chocolate
2. Pickles
3. Bean and cheese nachoes
4. Chips and salsa
5. pretzels

5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire
1. Buy a house in the Hill Country and raise peaches
2. Move my parents out by me
3. Be totally debt free
4. Go to Europe first class
5. Set up a scholarship fund

5 Places I Have Lived
1. New Mexico
2. Weisbaden Germany
3 Arkansas
4 san Antonio
5. Here

No comments: