Thursday, December 14, 2006

Love thursday - okay not so much

I'm toxic this week, I'll tell you. I was attempting to get a Christmas card photo of the kids (yes I know it's the 14th - I have until epiphany to get the cards out - another good thing about being catholic - it allows for procrastinatioerrr preparation)

ANYWAY - my digital camera stopped working mid picture - the lens went in and stopped halfway and won'r go back in.

The dishwasher overflowed today too. It's a good thing I didn't just turn it on and go to bed last night because I'd have woken up to a mess.

Eric will be home tomorrow. I am thinking that is wise - if left to my own devices I'd blow something up.

I am supposed to meet a friend for lunch - but I'm not. I am afraid I'll total the van or something.

At least I have my fluffy socks.

No comments: