Thursday, February 08, 2007

Housework housework it's always housework

Because I'm procrastinating errrr taking my time with the Mass Book I thought I'd do this


1. Aprons – Y/N?
Nope

2. Baking – Favorite thing to bake:
Bread and anything choclate or pies - I love pie

3. Clothesline – Y/N?
No it's not allowed by our HOA. I miss the smell of fresh clean sheets off the line in summer.

4. Donuts – Have you ever made them?
Nope there are eight doughnut shops in my town - we need more doughnuts like a hole in the stinking head. I am a kolache gal anyway.

5. Every day – One homemaking thing you do every day:
wiping the toilet fixtures and well that's about it unless yelling at the kids to pick up their toys and junk counts as actual work.

6. Freezer – Do you have a separate deep freeze?
No.

7. Garbage Disposal – Y/N?
Definitely. It gets well used.

8. Handbook – What is your favorite homemaking resource?
This is a joke right? who would waste paper on a book about housecleaning?

9. Ironing – Love it or hate it?
That I word is a bad word. I do not do it - hadn't since 1994 -August to be exact. Eric complained about the way I did his shirts so I handed him that heating thing that I won't say and he's done it since (that's my housework tip - if you complain about the job *I* do it becomes yours) Now my refusal to i*&^ is so well known that it would kill my mother if I acually did so why chance it?

10. Junk drawer – Y/N? Where is it?
Yes, the kitchen

11. Kitchen: Design & Decorating?
About ready to be repainted from sunny yellow that doesn't match the living room to a nice almond color with chocolate and red trimmpngs.

12. Love: What is your favorite part of homemaking?
I love nothing about home making - I want a housekeeper. Unless cooking counts I like making a tasty meal. I love the smell of opening the door to something yummy wafting from the kitchen.

13. Mop - Y/N?
Yes.

14. Nylons - Wash by hand or in the washing machine?
It depends

15. Oven - Do you use the window, or open the door to check?
the door , we don't have a window in our crappy oven.

16. Pizza - What do you put on yours?
Mozzerrella, ham, green olives, red pepers and mushrooms.

17. Quiet - What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment?
Blog, scrapbook, work on convention stuff

18. Recipe card box - Y/N?
That's what the internet is for.

19. Style of house
just normal suburban brick

20. Tablecloths and napkins - Y/N?
Yes usually paper nakins and a table cloth.

21. Under the kitchen sink - Organized or toxic wasteland?
Minimally organized. Not enough "stuff" to be a wasteland.

22. Vacuum - How many times per week?
Four to five.

23. Wash - How many loads of laundry do you do a week?
too many

24. X's - Do you keep a daily list of things to do and cross them off?
No but I should

25. Yard - Who does what?
I mow, prune, plant and remulch. All he does is whine and weed eat after enough nagging and screaming.

26. Zzz's - What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed?
making sure lunches are packed and school clothes are ready

LL you are IT!

No comments: