Wednesday, January 10, 2007

ABC's of Me

A- Available or single?
Already taken

B- Best Friend?
my husband

C- Cake or Pie?
pie

D- Drink of Choice?
coke

E- Essential Item?
nice shoes with pointy toes and lipstick

F- Favorite Color?
Red

G- Gummi Bears or Worms?
bears - Harbo Gold ONLY none of the American crap

H- Hometown?
San Antonio, TX

I- Indulgence?
starbucks decaf grande two pump mocha

J- January or February?
January

K- Kids and names?
Yep Chaos, Panic and Pain or Charles, Tommy and Joey as they like to be called.

L- Life is incomplete without?
coffee

M- Marriage Date?
May 14, 1994

N- Number of Siblings?
1 a sister

O- Oranges or apples?
both

P- Phobias/Fears?
snakes

Q- Favorite Quote?
Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.
-Blessed Teresa of Calcutta

R- Reason to Smile?
coffee, sunshine and 80° , chcolate and my three year old singing

S- Season?
spring and fall

T- Tag three people!
nope

U- Unkown Fact About Me?
I'm shy and VERY anal!

V- Vegetable you hate?
I don't hate any of them I just would prefer not to eat zucchini

W- Worst habit?
Being unwilling to be out of control. I like to be in charge and get uneasy when I am not.

X- X-Rays you've had?
lots

Y- Your favorite food?
choclate and coffee and wine lasagna and cheese enchiladas with onions. I LOVE enchiladas.

Z- Zodiac?
capricorn

No comments: