Tuesday, January 23, 2007

When I get old like you

"Mom when I get old like you I am never gonna eat peas"

"Thomas, what do you mean OLD like me? I am only 35."

"Yeah but mom that's so OLD, grandma says you din't even have DVDs when you were a kid."

"No Tommy we didn't. I remember my best friend got one of the first VCR's at her house the year we were 12."

"WOW"

"Yes we spent the entire summer rewinding and watching Simon Le Bon and Duran Duran and their Cinemax special over and over."

"Duran Duran is that OLD?"

"Yes Tommy - Grandma used to bribe me - if I finished all my chores I could watch music videos on MTV."

"MTV played MUSIC? mom you really ARE old"

"Grandma and Grandpa are older than me. Grandpa was 38 when I was born"

"Moooooooooooooooooooom they aren't old they are grandparents.'

1 comment:

~LL~ said...

ROFLMBO!!!!!